|| Home | Products | Catalog | New Arrivals | To Order | Contact Us | About Us ||
INSTRUCTIONS: LIGHT FABRIC INK JET HEAT TRANSFER PAPER
Tips for Best Results
Do not apply to dark color fabrics.
100% cotton or poly/cotton blend fabrics.
3. It is best to wash the garment before applying the transfer.
4. Do not image this paper in any laser printers or Color Laser Copiers/printers.
MAKE SURE YOU MIRROR THE IMAGE BEFORE MAKING THE TRANSFER.
1. After the transfer is completely dry trim around the image, leaving a small clear edge (1/8") around the image.
2. Set the heat transfer press to
350° -375°F (177°-19O C.)
and allow it to come to set point.
3. Place the imaged TransJet II face side (imaged side) down on the fabric and apply for 5-8 seconds.
Peel the paper immediately. Be careful the paper may be hot.
HOME IRON APPLICATION
2. After the transfer is completely dry, trim around the image leaving a
small clear edge. (1/8") around
3. Set the iron to the hottest setting (cotton or linen). Do not add water to the iron and make sure the steam setting is turned off.
4. Allow the iron to heat for 5 minutes before beginning to transfer. Pre-iron the area with the iron for 10 - 15 seconds to warm up the fabric.
5. Place the completely dry transfer you imaged in you ink printer face (image side) down on the shirt and iron the entire paper for 10 seconds to tack your imaged transfer down.
6. Then place the iron in one corner or in the case of a small area over
the entire paper.
7. Press down firmly while slightly moving the iron back and forth along the edge of the paper for at least 30 seconds. Make sure the iron is in constant motion over the transfer.
8. You should reposition the iron over a different area and repeat the step 7 (above).
9. Continue this until you have applied heat to the entire image
area. For a 8-1/2 x 11" area, this should take
approximately 2 minutes.
9. Continue this until you have applied heat to the entire image area. For a 8-1/2 x 11" area, this should take approximately 2 minutes.
10. Remove the iron and
allow the transfer to cool for 10 seconds. Reapply the iron and move it
entire surface of the paper for 30 seconds. Make sure you reheat the
11. Remove the iron and quickly peel the transfer paper starting at one corner, pulling rapidly before the heat dissipates.
WASHING AND DRYING
1. It is best to wait 24 hours before washing the first time.
2. Wash in cold water with a mild detergent and no bleach.
3. Do not turn the shirt inside out before washing.
4. Remove the washed garment immediately from the spin cycle of the washer. Do not allow it to . ... ..... remain in the washer for any extended period of time. Do not line dry.
5. Tumble dry the garment using low heat.